The sale of products and/or services ("Products") by Agape Calligraphy, Inc.(collectively "We, Us, or Our") to customer (“Customer”) are subject to these Terms and Conditions of Sale ("Agreement").
1. ORDERS. All orders (“Order”) are subject to Our acceptance. Contracts between Customer and Us are formed upon Customer’s online order and Our written acceptance or execution of Customer's Order and shall be subject to this Agreement. We reserve the right to allocate the sale of Products among Our customers.
2. PRICES. Prices are subject to change at any time. Prices are for Products only and do not include taxes, shipping charges, duties, and other charges or fees.
3. TERMS OF PAYMENT. Payment is due at time of sale. We accept payment by major credit cards and PayPal.
4. TERMS OF DELIVERY. Risk of loss transfers Customer when Products are transferred to the carrier from Our shipping location. Title transfers to Customer when Products are paid in full. Our delivery dates are estimates only. We are not liable for delays in delivery. We reserve the right to make partial deliveries.
5. CHANGES. We may at any time, and without notice, make changes within the general scope of Products, in any one or more of the following: (a) drawings, designs, or specifications; (b) method of shipment or packing; and (c) price.
6. WARRANTY. Please be aware that while some of our products are digitized, all of Our Products begin as handmade drawings. As such, there may be minor inconsistencies. We warrant that Our Products are free from defects in workmanship of the calligraphy print in the form of misspellings. Warranty claims must be made within thirty (30) days of the shipping date by emailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will gladly repair or replace the Product, at Our discretion, with a valid warranty claim.
7. PRODUCT RETURN. We do not offer returns, but if you are unhappy with your product, please contact us at email@example.com. If a return is approved, Customer must return the Products to Us shipping prepaid in original manufacturer's shipping cartons or equivalent, along with acceptable proof of purchase.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the extent permitted by law, We are not liable for nor is Customer entitled to any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Customer's recovery from Us for any direct damages will not exceed the price of the Product at issue. Customer will indemnify, defend and hold Us harmless from any claims based on (i) copyright, trademarks, or patent claims on custom orders, (ii) modification of any Product by anyone other than Us, or (iii) use of Products deviating from suggested or authorized use.